Pit Fire and Raku Workshop
R900 per four items fired (excludes items).
Bring your own items or purchase items from our wide variety of bisque ware available.
The workshop starts at 08h00 and entails:
- Glazing or decorating of bisque ware. (Bisque ware with grog clay in preferable.)
- The reduction firing for raku: covering red hot pots with sawdust and scrubbing them.
- The firing process for pit fire: wrapping up pots, packing and firing the pit.
- Alternate firings are sometimes done during the workshop.
- Braai fire is available but bring your own meat and drinks